Monday, November 28, 2011

Warning: Sorta Gross

Every time I am grumpy about something or not feeling well (like now, for instance -- after more than 5 years of not so much as a sneeze, I am a giant gross ball of cold/flu/etc.) I am just going to look at the photo below and be thankful that I am not this guy. Or, more specifically, that I am not his bloody nipple.

Hopefully this runner crossed the finish line of the Philly marathon happy with his time because otherwise I don't know if it's worth looking like you took a gunshot wound to the chest.

4 comments:

Abby said...

The more I read about you being sick, the more I'm reminded that we spent several hours together this weekend.

Laurie said...

Yeah, but at no point did I lick you/spit on you/sneeze on your toothbrush. I even washed my hands about 57 times when I was at your house.

Kate said...

Ah, yes. Guys can pee easily in the woods, but at least our nipples don't bleed when we run marathons.

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

ACHHHHH that just looks horribly painful.

feel better!